Friday, March 2, 2012

Playing Catch Up...

Ok, so let's see what the Gibbys have been up to this winter...

Saint George
We invited our good friends to go with us to the condo in St. George.

We visited Tuachan, saw Santa, some dancers and the lights

We went swimming at the Aquatic Center.
The water was a little cold for our liking, but it had some fun features for the kids.

And we shared toothbrushes and snacks, well at least Luke and Claire did.


We played games and Debbie and I enjoyed talking about nutrition.
I think the men just tried to tune us out. =) We had a great time.


Christmas

We acted out the Nativity. Here, Curtis is a Shepard and Nathan is an angel.

I made Becca and Addy aprons so they could cook together in the kitchen.

The stockings we candy free, I was proud of myself and the kids were happy.

We went to the festivities at The Riverwoods in Provo and after waiting half an hour to see Santa, Nathan was the only one willing to sit on his lap!

Though there was a little more screeching that usual,
the kids enjoyed having their cousin Addy here for a month
and I enjoyed having my sister around!

Snow, or No Snow, is more like it!

This has been the mildest winter I have ever seen in Utah. The kids tried to make snowmen the first chance they got. Today was the second good snow, we'll see if we end up with a little snowman family in our yard.

A Date

Curtis and I went shooting on a date. We didn't really know what wee were doing, but we had a good time. I was actually a better shot than Curtis. My mom kindly watched the kids for us. We are so lucky to have her nearby.

Valentine's Day


The kids gave their friends crazy straws for V-day.
The finished product looked like Audrey and Nathan we actually holding the straws.

Butter
Claire loves butter, she'll eat it by the forkful.
I'm glad I know organic butter is good for her.
She is still thin and I'm glad she can enjoy it.

No comments: