Friday, March 2, 2012

Other Projects...

I have had some other projects I've been doing, but haven't had time to share them. Here are a few:

Our cabinets have suffered from water damage. After some research, I determined I could re-vanish them myself.

A little "sanding" and vanishing later and I have like new cabinets!


My sisters silently complained about my messy utility drawer, so I looked at separators at Ikea, but thought they were a little pricey.

So I bought a sheet of foam board at Hobby Lobby for less than $2
and used some white duct tape and vua-la!

I have been looking at blogs that have done the fake wainscoting or board and baton for a long time. I finally got up the courage to mention it to Curtis in conjunction with a way to keep the kids coats off the floor and he said yes!

I got to use a neighbors electric nail gun! It was so fun and easy! I only did this corner for now. Eventually I want to bring it up the stairs.

Today I felt like being crafty so I made some bibs. I have three friends on the street who are all due around the same time as me, but they are all having girls. I can't make just one, that wouldn't be fair!

No comments: