Sunday, January 23, 2011

St. George




We took a quick family vacation to St. George last weekend. Curtis's company owns a condo and allows the employee to use it when ever it is available. It was beautiful and fancy! I think the king size, four poster bed we slept in cost more than all our furniture combined.


We spent time swimming, playing at the Dixie (Pioneer Park), going to the Visitors' Center at the Temple and seeing Snow Canyon.



I was able to escape and get a massage at a school down there. I was thinking it would be so relaxing and calming, but it hurt like crazy! I am always so tight and she found right where all the knots were. I'm not sure how I feel about massages anymore.

The kids were so awful at church that three different old ladies came up to us afterward and told us we were doing a great job and not to give up. I just sighed deeply and politely smiled back.

The condo is a really nice perk and I hope we will be able to use again.

No comments: