Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Top Ten for 2010!

This has really been an amazing year. When it started I had no idea the blessings it would hold.
Here are our top ten events of twenty ten.

10. We got chicks this spring and I enjoy watching the hens run around the backyard.


9. Audrey started kindergarten and is becoming a great reader.
We can no longer spell words we don't want her to hear us saying.


8. We had several wonderful visits from my sisters and their families.



7. My sister Zilpha moved back to Utah and is only about 7 minutes away from us.


6. We bought a minivan and can now watch movies on long trips and fit the whole family, plus two guests.


5. We have a new sister-in-law and a new nephew.

Kristi and Matthew

Gray

4. We took a family trip to Disneyland and had a wonderful time.


3. Curtis got a new job, close to home and they are treating him well.

2. I received treatment for CCSVI to treat my MS symptoms and I'm feeling good.
1. We had a beautiful baby girl and a beautiful home birth.


No comments: