Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Funny Nathan

I came home from a meeting on Saturday and found this:




I don't think Curtis realized what a mess blueberries are, but they sure had fun.

Audrey was telling me the "Boo-who" "Don't cry" knock knock joke over and over again the other day. Nathan figured it out and instead of saying "Don't cry, it's only a joke" he said "Don't cry, I will help you!" Such a sweet boy.

Another funny thing he has been doing: I stopped the car in front of some horses that were close to the fence and said, "Nathan look at the horsies! Say hi!" He happily said, "Hi, I'm Nathan! Hi!...I'm Nathan!!!" He did this to the fish at the pet store yesterday too.

He is talking so much, but half the time we don't understand what he is saying. Several weeks ago he said he wanted to watch WallyPop. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what movie had lollipops in it. Finally, days and a tantrum later Audrey said she wanted to watch Wall-E and Nathan got all excited. "WallyPop! WallyPop!" I have no idea where he got the pop from but we figured it out.

No comments: