Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011


This is the only picture we got of Halloween this year. I made Nathan Buzz Lightyear wings out of a cereal box, a diaper box and 5 colors of duct tape and I made Audrey's Little Mermaid costume. Curtis and I were the angel and the devil from Kid History #4, and Claire was the cutest little black and purple witch.
We did a couple of Trunk or Treats and then they each picked out 10 pieces of candy before we set the bowl on the porch to have the Witch come. She took all the candy and left them a prize. Nathan got a train set to add to his Ikea set and Audrey got the Scripture Scouts Old Testament. Now I am happy and the kids are happy. Curtis is happy too, cause he gets to take the candy to work and keep it in his treat drawer.

2 comments:

Emily S said...

Everyone is adorable, but I'm loving Curtis' angel get-up the most. I need to buy some Scripture Scouts, but I didn't know if they were still available. We have ONE tape from my youth, and my kids love it, but it's been played a whole lot . . .

Curtis Gibby said...

I have pretty wings!