Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Visit from the Durkees

We just had a wonderful visit from the Durkees. My sister Lynn graduated from BYU this weekend and came all the way from California to walk and receive her diploma. This was a huge achievement for her and we are all very proud. She has three children, works full time, is the leader of a girl scout troop and is the primary president in her ward, just to name a few. I have a hard time reading a book, I can't imagine finishing several classes!

My kids were in heaven playing with their cousins from sunrise to sunset. We did so many fun things, swimming, a picnic, shopping, and going out to eat. This week was surprisingly low stress for me. You would think having five extra people in the house would not be, but Lynn was so easy going and helpful. I almost felt like I was on a vacation.

I did not get any pics, but I know everyone else did. I need to ask them to share with me.

No comments: