Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Being Pregnant

Picture taken at 18 weeks, currently I am 20 weeks, 4 days.

I really like being pregnant. I know a lot of women can't say that and I know in about 15 weeks I will no longer be saying it, but right now I just love it. I love knowing life is growing inside me, I love looking forward to the day I get to meet this sweet little one. I love the extra kindness that strangers show me and I love having a reason for my tummy! I am feeling great right now and feel the baby move all the time. I love having Curtis put his hand on my tummy and patiently wait for a kick, though so far, no luck.

Audrey seems to understand the whole process, but I'm sure it's just a little confusing for Nathan. He now points to my belly and says, "Baby!" and points to his and says, "No, baby!"

3 comments:

Curtis Gibby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Jardine said...

Yeah, I love being pregnant too. There are drawbacks, but it seems as soon as it's over, I kinda miss it. Something about having another spirit so close! What a special thing we are intrusted to do! So are you going to find out the gender?

Ginamarie said...

sarah,

you look so great. I am so happy for you and your little family. congrats!