Last night my sisters, mother and I were planning all the adventures we want to have this summer with my nieces and nephew who are coming from California to stay with us. We had a 1 year old, 2 year old, 4 year old and 6 year old playing in my backyard, pretty much unsupervised. We know realize our mistake. I think about half of the sand in the sandbox was out by the end of the evening, not to mention the sand in the eyes and the slide "invention" that ended with Quinn sliding down on a step stool and scrapes all up his back. At one point Audrey decided to see how a handful of sand would taste. I think she swallowed more than any of us realized because she spent half of the night throwing up. Curtis, the super hero, got up three times to help her get washed up, while I only got up once. I am so lucky to have such a sweet husband.