Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Sarah...

The other night Audrey found my diary from when I was 10. She wanted me to read it to her for her bed time story. For a family home evening so long ago we all wrote 10 things we liked about each member of our family. Audrey enjoyed hearing these. Today she found the diary still sitting out and started reading it to herself. She said, "I love my Sarah soooo much. My Sarah talks and laughs. My Sarah reads books, lots and lots." I thought that was a nice list about me.
Audrey has really taken to calling Curtis and I by our first names.

For my family, I am including the list. I got a kick out of the things I wrote about all of you. I am not fixing my spelling mistakes, because they're funny too.
Mom
1. She is my mother (she gave birth to me)
2. She bought the tickets to go to the movies
3. She feeds me
4. She brings me to the mall
5. She is building the edition
6. She buys my clothes
7. She maryed dad
8. She lost 20 pounds
9. She makes money for the family
10. She is loveable

Dad
1. He reminds me to brush my teeth
2. He changed Emily's diapers
3. He loves me
4. He talks to me kindly (sometimes)
5. He give treats
6. He takes us on trips
7. He doesn't get as angry as mom
8. He helped raise us
9. He bought my Basket Ball T-shirt
10. He likes airplanes

Byron
1. he swims good
2. he has lots of money
3. he is never home
4. he loves my
5. he is strong
6. he has nice hair
7. he has nice eyes
8. he shovels the snow
9. he has a girl friend
10. he is a life gaurd

Lynn
1. Doesn't eat sugar
2. she loves me
3. isn't mean
4. has good clothes
5. nice eyes
6. has good singing voice
7. changes poopy diapers
8. dosn't eat chocolate
9. she is my sister
10. she loves rasins

Zilpha
1. nice clothes
2. nice hair
3. nice shoes
4. weres contacts
5. has friends
6. likes candy
7. she only tortares you
8. loves me
9. she is my sister
10. rests a lot

James
1. Quit paper out
2. Pays me
3. tells funny jokes
4. Does good in school
5. Plays games
6. is improving
7. helps me on homework
8. he loves me
9. he is my brother
10. wheres glasses

Becca
1. helps clean room
2. Plays with emily
3. loves me
4. shares
5. is nice
6. loves apples
7. she is my sister
8. gose seling with me
9. she is funny
10. cut of her tail

Emily
1. is cute
2. says by
3. says button
4. she is funny
5. loves me
6. gives kisses
7. can say by!by!
8. loves us and Jesus
9. likes candy
10. imetates us

No comments: