Saturday, April 30, 2011

Claire at 7 Months

I just want to show off how cute my Claire Bear is.

She has started playing peek-a-boo on her own and she is very close to crawling. He favorite place to scoot is under the table. I have to sweep a lot more to keep the floor from becoming a snack bar for her.

She LOVES the piano.

I am a little sad about the fact that she is pretty much weaned. I had planned on nursing her for a long time, but because of the procedures and MRIs I had done, she got so used to the bottle and didn't want to work for her food anymore, so she got skinnier and skinnier and I started supplementing her more and more. She seems to be gaining weight really well now, though I haven't weighed her in a while.

I make my own goat milk formula because she doesn't like the store bought stuff and it is easier to digest. She is definitely my most tummy sensitive baby. My mom fed her avocado the other day and she loved it, but promptly threw it all up, whether she ate too much, had a little bug or it just didn't agree with her, I'm not sure. We'll keep trying.

I was looking forward to making her a couple more cute dress, but then I got out her 6-9 month clothes and counted 32 dresses, along with drawers packed full of pants, shirts and jammies. Gotta love hand-me-downs.

2 comments:

Julie Jardine said...

She's a doll! Can't wait to meet her on Saturday!

Becca said...

She looks like the picture of you at about that age.