Sunday, September 14, 2008

Things I want to make...

So starting these little businesses has kind of lit a spark in me to create! There are lots of projects I'd like to try to make that are in the back of my mind so I thought I would start a list.
One I have already done is baby cloth shoes. I found a tutorial for them on stardustshoes.blogspot.com.
When I make my second pair I will make changes to the pattern to make it easier and make more sense. (If you want to try them I can expound.) Here are some pics:

Don't ask me why I made them pink when I have a little boy. I guess I thought they weren't going to fit him, but they did!

All the projects have links so you can see what I'm talking about.

The List:
1. I want to make an Emmeline Apron. I think it is soo cute. Almost like a dress and reversible too.

2. A cloth plastic bag, using a grocery bag as a pattern.

3. A Couch Flower, just a fun cloth flower to pin or clip anywhere I please.

4. In my dreams I'd love to create something as beautiful as this mermaid costume.

5. A baby sling made from a T-shirt.

6. A tutu. Fluffy, frilly, fun, enough said.

7. A perfect bag for Audrey's church stuff. Maybe this one, or maybe I'll just look at D.I. or on clearance.

I think that's a pretty good list for now. We'll see how long it takes me to get through it. With boutique season well in the swing it may take me a while. I'll let you know how they go. If you love a project let me know and maybe I can make one for you!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Walter said this morning, "Sarah is always sewing." Now I know it's true.