Friday, October 9, 2009

Today...

Today was a pretty good day.
It started off with me being surprised by Obama's Nobel Peace Prize and
unimpressed by the moon "bombing".
We brought Audrey to the school bus and chatted with neighbors.
I did the dishes and cleared off the computer desk (both long over due).
I answered emails and read and posted on the MScured yahoo group while Nathan watched a little bit of Barbie and a little bit of Pooh (he can't ever make up his mind).
Nathan and I got Audrey from the bus stop who told us about a train that said, "I think I can, I think I can!"
After lunch, I played in the perfect fall weather in the backyard, jumping, resting, reading and tickling on the trampoline.
I planned out the size I want to build my compost boxes and figured out how to open the chicken coop roof. Anyone know of any good books on raising chickens in your backyard? I have a lot to learn about gardening too.
I made raw fudge and Nathan and I dipped flax crackers in it, Audrey dipped apples in it, before putting it in the fridge to harden.
I got two orders from my BuzzAboutBaby website.
We went on a bike ride and I decided I really do want a nicer bike, at least a nicer, wider seat.
We played at the park. I got to pretend I was a princess, find a buried treasure and create pictures with bark.
It is only 5:00 and I still get to make dinner, watch The Office Wedding and snuggle with my hubby.
I am so blessed.

3 comments:

Ginamarie said...

What a day! I am glad that you got to enjoy a beautiful day with your family. The Office Wedding was amazing...hope you enjoy! Hope that everything continues to go well for you and your sweet little family.

Michelle said...

Sounds like a good day to me!

Julie Jardine said...

You such a good mom!
We watch the Office too. Cute wedding episode, but wished there wasn't so many crude jokes.