Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oh My Little Nathan...

He is growing up too fast! Two weeks ago he figured out how to climb out of the crib, but of course couldn't climb back in, so we switched him to a toddler bed. He loves it as exclaims, "Big boy bed!" when we put him down. I was hoping because he can get back in on his own that he would choose to take naps there, but instead he cries at the door till he falls asleep and wakes up with carpet impressions on his face, but the boy still needs a nap each day, so I'll take what I can get.

He also is binky free! He kept chewing right through them. I would give him a new one and the next day it was destroyed. I was scared to take binkies away completely, I didn't know how he would react, but he did great, no crying or complaining. I think having the exciting new big boy bed helped.

He is talking so much now too! The other day he was sitting quietly reading a book and Curtis and I heard him say, "Three, two, one, BLAST OFF!" He also loves saying "I love you!" He is such a sweetie.

He still loves my green smoothies (though they are a rich red most of the time now because of the beets I have been putting in). He also loves my green water (dehydrated greens in a water bottle). Audrey still won't taste either one.

I love my little guy! He is so much fun.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Marilyn chewed through binkys too. Finally I bought the last pack and said, these are your last two binkys. when these break, you are done. It did not take long. but then when she wanted one i would say, sorry, you broke the last binky.