Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Claire's "18 Month" Photos

Technically, Claire is almost 20 months, but it took a little time to get a coupon in the mail and to actually bring her in to get the pictures taken. I think she is such a doll.  








Claire is talking a lot more now, most words are not pronounced properly but she gets her point across. She is very good at communicating. She has figured out how to do a somersault all by herself and loves to swing whenever she can. She loves to point at everyone and say their names, though she has not attempted to say Nathan, she just kind of grunts at him. She points to my tummy and says, "Baby!", then gives my tummy a kiss. She loves to sing and tackle her brother. I think she will be a very sweet big sister, but will have a hard time understanding why I can't give her my full attention once baby brother arrives.

No comments: