Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Naptime...

So I took a nap today. I actually fell asleep, which is rare for me.
When I woke up, I looked over and saw this:


I'm glad he decided not to decorate my face along with the pillow.
And this is what the living room looked like:


Yesterday I took a rest too. Right as I was about to fall asleep he came to me saying: "Knees! Knees!" He was squishy and wet from his hips to his ankles. I assumed the worst and brought him to the bathroom to clean him up. Surprisingly, he smelled good, like fruit! I got him cleaned up, went downstairs and discovered the table and our Upwords game completely covered in the smoothie I had left out from his breakfast.

I'm starting to wonder if napping is worth it at all! =)

1 comment:

Becca Curzon said...

You have to nap when your baby is napping or else disaster happens like you've so nicely illustrated. I'm sorry Nathan doesn't take consistent naps. Addy still sleeps 2-4 hours in the afternoon. Crazy huh?