Thursday, September 18, 2008

Go Curtis!

Curtis just accepted a new job! He will be working as a web producer/programmer for Rocky Mountain Printing. It is in Orem, so he will be commuting until we can sell our house. I will really miss living here, we have awesome neighbors and live so close to everything, but I do look forward to the prospect of living in Utah County, where I was "raised", well just high school. I made a huge to do list today, I'm sure it will get bigger.
My mom will be listing our house next week, but I also made a little blog with info. It is http://westvalleyhomeforsale.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was quick... I'd only told a couple of people here at work today, but I guess the cat's out of the bag now!

Freebairn Family said...

Congrats - I know you guys are ready for him to have a change of schedule, so I really hope everything goes great. Good luck with the home sale - what a lot of work!