Monday, November 8, 2010

A Toy Story Halloween

Audrey and Nathan knew just what they wanted to be for Halloween. We found a Buzz Lightyear costume online for Nathan, but I couldn't find a Jessie costume for less than $40, so I started making Audrey's costume before Claire was born. It took me 6 weeks to finish it, half an hour here and there. I found it is quite hard to accomplish anything with a newborn who loves to be held.


I had cow fabric left over, so I thought it would be really fun to make a vest so Curtis could be Woody.

Claire was Little Bo Peep


And I was Barbie from Toy Story 3, well my interpretation of her outfit.
There was no way I was going to wear a spandex body suit.

It rained like CRAZY during the neighborhood trunk or treat. When we got home Audrey said, "I'm slopping wet!" The trick or treat buckets were full of water and the candy was sticky and soggy. I don't think the kids minded.

No comments: