Sunday, May 31, 2009

For me...

I think it has been years since I have made something just for myself. I can remember the first quilt I made when I was 13, but other than that I think everything I have sewn has been for someone else. Well, I had more fun with my gathering foot yesterday. I cut off an old pair of jeans and made myself a skirt, perfect for summer. If you look closely, I also made the headband that matches. =)


I also made a ruffle butt onesie for our friends Brad and Debbie's baby. We went back to our old ward for her blessing today. It was fun to see a lot of our old friends and drive by our old house. The new owners seem to like garden statues and fake flowers. They were having a big party in the back yard and apparently do that pretty often. I'm glad they are enjoying the house and yard.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

That is so cute!! I should have you make me one! Maybe when I can get into a size smaller pants! I have 2 denim skirts that fit me and that is it! They are getting old! Great Job!