Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pictures of the New House

The front of "the big blue house."
I want to get a porch swing someday for the far side. I think I will paint it white.


The fish pond. It has two fountains flowing into it.
I will put a small picket fence up around it to keep the kiddos out.


The view of the large window in the foyer (from the second floor).
I need ideas of what to put here. I have thought of large floor candle stands or a large topiary.
What do you think should go here?


View from the foyer (or front door) up to the second floor.


The kitchen and family room, nice and open, with french doors out to the deck.



The view of the park from our backyard.



View of the woods behind our house.



Just a cute pic of Nathan and Shauna (my mother-in-law).
You can kind of see the built-in benches around the deck.


The chicken coop.
I don't think we are going to run out and get chickens, but maybe someday.
As you can tell, there is some raking and garbage clean up that will need to be done.


Crawlspace: about 5 feet deep and 4 times this size (lots of storage!),
but only for what will fit through the 2'x3' trap door in the coat closet floor.


We are so excited. Everyone will be invited to our House Warming Party!

7 comments:

Freebairn Family said...

Oh, how fun! I love the kitchen and the fun yard (there's something to be said for NOT building on an empty lot). I'm so happy for you and hope you love your new life down there!

Ginamarie said...

This is Ginamarie from your old ward. I just wanted to say that your new house is beautiful. I hope you and your little family enjoy much happiness in your new space.

Lisa said...

Sarah, Love the photos. The house is gorgeous. Can not wait to come visit.

Emily S said...

Wow, it looks fantastic! Too bad you're not in the market for chickens, though.

Cathy Christiansen said...

It looks great - Congrats!

Michelle said...

Nice house! Congrats!

Hannah S said...

This is so huge! Love it!
Where is it?