Saturday, May 17, 2008

Flavor-Free...

I have recently stopped eating white sugar and white flour to help me lose weight. I bought a couple of products that are sugar-free so when I really need something sweet I can indulge myself. I feel the chemical sweeteners are not very healthy, so I don't let Audrey have any. When ever I am eating something that she thinks she might want she asks, "Is that sugar-free?" Last night she got a little confused and struggled for the right words. She said, "Is that flavor-free?" I agreed with her. I guess that's one reason diets don't always last.

I actually have been doing well on my diet. I don't feel deprived and I am slowly but surely losing weight.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I don't eat white flour and all the cookies I make are with brown sugar. How come I am still fat? LOL