Monday, April 14, 2008

Two Blue Lines

I had been feeling nauseous and tired, so I took a pregnancy test a couple weeks ago. I got two bright blue lines. Curtis and I proceded to plan our lives with three little ones. The thought of irish twins in the same year, wow! We looked at minivans and then found out we can fit all three carseats in our matrix. We even took our house off the market. As I was packing for our trip to California I found Nathan's pregnancy test in the top drawer of my dresser. It looked different than this current one, so I read the directions. Two blue lines is a negative! You have to get a + sign to be positive. I took a big sigh of relief and a small sigh of disappointment. Though it would have been hard, it would have been exciting and fun at the same time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was also relieved -- we might be using our government incentive this year to get an HDTV rather than another baby!

Lee said...

Yuck...you still have the test from Nathan. Don't you know that it has pee on it!! Congratulations for Nathan. Yes, I read the whole post, but two it one year...that would have been crazy (like Curtis and Scott, but in the same calender year!)Enjoy the stages of Nathan instead. I can already see Andrew getting the middle child treatment. (He rides a pink Barbie bike.) Have fun in California.